1. Only individuals 18 years of age or over are eligible for RediCard membership, and each individual may maintain only one account. Corporations, groups and/or associated entities may not enroll as a RediCard member. When traveling on business, it is the member's responsibility to comply with such member's company policy concerning travel programs.
2. The RediCard membership card does not constitute a valid form of ID. A second form of ID will be requested at time of check-in (e.g.: valid driver's license, credit card, passport, military ID). Effective December 31, 2008, RediCard members may no longer pay for charges with personal checks.
3. In the case of fraud or abuse involving RediCard reward use or an individual's stay at a participating hotel, Red Roof Inn has the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including but not limited to, the cancellation of the individual's membership and the forfeiture of all points and certificates earned through the RediCard program.
4. Red Roof Inn reserves the right to revoke or suspend any individual's membership in RediCard, including the cancellation of any points or any reward certificates that may have been issued to a member if a member fails to pay any Red Roof Inn bills or accounts when due.
5. The awarding of RediCard points and the redemption of RediCard free night certificates are void where prohibited by law.
6. The program will be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.
7. RediCard is designed to meet our members' needs and interests. However, from time to time, and at any time, RediCard and our travel partners may change, limit or cancel program rules, regulations, rewards and reward levels. This may include increasing the levels or number of points required for a reward, changing rewards, adding unlimited blackout dates, limiting the number of rooms available for reward redemption, changing participating hotels, or changing or removing our travel partner awards. Red Roof Inn has the right to end the RediCard program by providing six (6) months written notice to members. In that event, a member's right to earn points and redeem RediCard free night certificates (the "certificates") will end six months after we notify such member.
8. RediCard points and awards earned through participating in RediCard may be subject to tax liability. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of RediCard points or rewards is the responsibility of the member.
9. Members receive 10 total free outbound/inbound fax pages per stay (U.S. only). A "stay" means all consecutive nights a RediCard member registers, personally pays for and stays at any participating hotel, regardless of the number of check-ins and check-outs.
10. Effective Feb 1, 2013 Redicard will no longer award Delta SkyMiles.
11. All standard Delta SkyMiles program rules and conditions apply to Delta awards issued prior to discontinuing of program.
12. Effective July 1, 2006, changes to these Terms & Conditions will be posted on the RediCard website at www.redroof.com, and Red Roof Inn reserves the right to discontinue printed versions of the Terms & Conditions at any time.
13 These Terms & Conditions are subject to change in the sole discretion of Red Roof Inn at any time without notice.
1. Upon the completion of the RediCard program application, by an eligible individual, a membership number will be assigned to each applicant. Upon receiving this number, an individual becomes immediately eligible to earn RediCard points.
2. A member will be eligible to receive 10 RediCard points per dollar spent on net room rate paid (room rate less any applicable discounts). Points will not be earned for incidental expenses charged to the member's room. Taxes applied to the room do not qualify for points.
3. The member is eligible to receive points for staying at any Red Roof Inn if the room is reserved in such member's name and is personally occupied by the member, and the member has presented the RediCard membership card at the time of check-in. Failure to show the membership card may result in points not being automatically posted.
4. If two members share a room, and each member pays separately for such member's portion of the bill through separate folios, RediCard will award points to each member for such member's portion of the bill.
5. If a RediCard member occupies a room paid for by another member or individual, only the member occupying the room is elilgible to receive points for the stay.
6. Effective January 1, 2005, stays booked through third-party web sites and pre-paid channels will no longer be awarded RediCard points. Web sites currently include, but are not limited to, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Lodging.com, Orbitz and Expedia.
7. Members may earn points for only one room per night.
8. Regardless of any member's prior level of participation in a RediCard program, no retroactive points will be given for stays prior to April 16, 2001.
9. Points will not be earned for a Red Roof Inn stay made prior to the member's enrollment date as shown in our records. No retroactive credit will be given.
10. Points accrued by a RediCard are for the member's benefit only and may not be transferred to anyone. Points are transferable to a legal spouse only in the case of documented death of the member. Points are not transferable to another person for any reason except by court order.
11. Point accrual is limited to individual travel and is not available to group travel package tours.
12. RediCard points are generally posted to a member's account within 7 days of check out, however this time frame may vary and Red Roof is under no obligation to post points within this specific time period.
13. If proper point credit does not appear on the member's summary, the member may send a copy of the paid hotel receipt, along with such member's RediCard account number to:
RediCard Member Services 2071 North Bechtle Avenue PMB 226 Springfield, OH 45504-9980
13 a. Allow approximately four to six weeks for the stay to be credited to the account.
14. No retroactive points will be given for stays occurring more than 90 days from the date of checkout.
15. A member's RediCard points will expire if no RediCard stay activity is recorded during a consecutive fourteen (14) month period. Expired points will not be reinstated.
Free Night Certificates
1. Free Night Certificate awards a numbered Free Night Certificate will be mailed to the member redeeming 6000 points and the points will be deducted from such member's account. Members should allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
2. Certificates are valid through the date printed on the face of the Certificate or for six (6) months following notice of termination of the RediCard program, whichever comes first. RediCard Certificates are valid for twelve months from the date the Certificate is issued, unless otherwise noted on the Certificate.
3. When using a Certificate for a hotel stay, the member must confirm reservations in advance by calling Red Roof Inn Reservations at 800-333-0991 and advising the reservation agent that such member will be using a Certificate. A valid Certificate number must be given at time of reservation. Certificates will not be honored unless a prior reservation has been made. Select properties require multiple certificates for one free night.
4. Cancellation policies may vary from inn to inn. Member should confirm policy for desired inn at time of reservation.
5. Reservations for free nights cannot be booked directly with any Red Roof Inn property.
6. Reservations for free nights cannot be booked more than six (6) months before the arrival date.
7. Certificates are valid only in connection with individual travel and are not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions, or other special rates and/or package programs.
8. Certificates are valid only for the individual noted on the Certificate and are not transferable.
9. A Certificate is good for one night, up to 4 people per standard room, tax included. Charges for upgraded rooms may apply. There are certain room types that are excluded when using a Certificate and this may vary at participating inns. Members should check at time of reservation for available room types.
10. Certificate does not cover the cost of incremental charges such as movies and long distance calls.
11. Members will be asked for a credit card or cash deposit at time of check-in to cover any incidental charges.
12. If guaranteeing a reservation using a Certificate for arrival after 8pm, a credit card is required at time of booking.
13. When checking in to a participating hotel, the member must present and surrender the Certificate.
14. We will make every effort to accommodate most requests for redeeming Certificates, however, we may be unable to do so at all times in all locations, due sold out situations or blackout dates which may apply at certain participating hotels at certain times of the year.
15. Certificate is void, and will not be honored, if sold for cash or other consideration. Certificates will not be replaced if lost, expired or stolen, and are not redeemable for cash.
16. Unclaimed rewards will expire 12 months from earned date.
17. Members are solely responsible for updating contact information including mailing and email addressees either online or by calling the Member Services line at 800-333-0991.
18. No more than 7 free night certificates may be used by one member at a single hotel during any thirty day period.
1. Prior to Feb 1, 2013, ff the member has elected to earn 1,000 Delta SkyMiles™ as such member's award for earning 6,000 RediCard points, a letter will be mailed alerting the member that the miles have been automatically transferred to such member's Delta SkyMiles account and the points will be deducted from such member's RediCard account. Member should allow 2-3 weeks for the miles to post to the member's Delta SkyMiles account. Delta SkyMiles are subject to Delta SkyMiles rules and regulations.
1. Please be advised that NYMA is an independent hotel and does not participate in Red Roof programs . As of 4/19/13this hotel does not award RediCard points nor does it accept RediCard reward certificates.