NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Red Roof is on the move!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RED ROOF IS ON THE MOVE!
Announces new development team to support brand extension and expansion into new geographies
“The Red Roof brand is in high demand and positioned well for future growth. We are full speed ahead with a recently launched brand extension, an aggressive growth strategy, and an infrastructure to support it,” says Phil Hugh, Chief Development Officer, Red Roof Inn. Hugh adds, “By year end the brand expects to have well over 400 properties.”
In order to move its plans forward quickly and efficiently under Hugh’s leadership, Red Roof has implemented Team Grow, an increased franchise development staff. The team is comprised of experienced and passionate executives who collectively bring years of sales, development and management expertise to Red Roof.
· Matthew Hostetler, Senior Vice President of Franchise Sales and Development directly leading the development sales team.
· Jeff Stephenson, Senior Franchise Development Director: Oklahoma and Texas territories.
· Timothy Means, Franchise Development Director: New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Eastern New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine territories.
· Keith Worsham, Franchise Development Director: Western Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware territories.
· Kyle Krumwiede, Franchise Development Director: Florida, the I-95 corridor in Georgia and South Carolina territories.
· Scott Pokorny, Franchise Development Director: Washington, Oregon, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois territories.
· Robert Uyeno, Franchise Development Director: California territory.
· Jason Yarbrough, Franchise Development Director: Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama territories.
· Chris Cua, Franchise Development Director: Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Western New York, Western Pennsylvania territories.
The company’s growth markets include California, Texas and Florida which will feature elements of the NextGen® concept: modern furniture, flat screen TVs, vessel sinks, wood-like floors, as well as additional electrical outlets for iPads®, iPhones® and laptops, rest suite beds by Serta®, high-end bedding, and lobby featuring a stone accent wall.
The new brand extension Red Roof PLUS+ features 100% NextGen design plus a 100% smoke free designation, 36HD channels and will also include a new Premium room type. Red Roof’s new Premium room includes all the modern and sleek amenities of the NextGen renovation but also includes complimentary bottled water, popcorn, orange juice, trail mix and two Nature Valley® granola bars as well as refrigerator, microwave, in-room coffee, iron and ironing board and hairdryer. Guests will also enjoy enhanced in-room communication and an additional pillow for improved guest comfort.
For the fourth consecutive year, Red Roof Inn has earned the highest customer satisfaction score among its economy lodging competitors according to the ReviewMetrix™ Consumer Satisfaction Index. Guests ranked Red Roof’s rooms, service, cleanliness and its overall value, higher than its economy brand competitors. Additionally Red Roof has been named the “Best Budget Hotel Brand” in USA Today’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards poll. The Best Budget Hotel Brand designation is an indicator of the loyalty of guests who over the years have demonstrated that value remains king.
About Red Roof®