Redicard Terms & Conditions
1. Only individuals eighteen (18) years of age or over are eligible for RediCard membership, and each individual may maintain only one account. Corporations, groups and/or associated entities may not enroll as a RediCard member. When traveling on business, it is the member's responsibility to comply with such member's company policy concerning travel programs.
2. The RediCard membership card does not constitute a valid form of identification. A valid form of identification will be requested at time of check-in (e.g. valid driver's license, passport, military identification).
3. In the case of fraud or abuse involving RediCard reward use or an individual's stay at a participating Inn or the violation of any Red Roof or participating Red Roof Inn (“Inn” or “Inns”) policy, Red Roof and/or the Inn has the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including but not limited to, the cancellation of the individual's membership and the forfeiture of all points and Free Night Certificates (“Certificates”) earned through the RediCard program.
4. Red Roof reserves the right to revoke or suspend any individual's membership in RediCard, including the cancellation of any points or any Certificates that may have been issued to a member if a member fails to pay any Red Roof and/or Inns bills and/or accounts when due.
5. The awarding of RediCard points and the redemption of RediCard Certificates are void where prohibited by law.
6. The program will be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.
7. From time to time, and at any time, RediCard and our travel partners may change, limit or cancel program rules, regulations, rewards and reward levels. This may include increasing the levels or number of points required for a reward, changing rewards, adding unlimited blackout dates, limiting the number of rooms available for reward redemption, changing participating hotels, or changing or removing our travel partner awards. Red Roof has the right to end the RediCard program by providing six (6) months written notice to members. In that event, a member's right to earn points and redeem Certificates will end six (6) months after Red Roof notifies such member.
8. RediCard points and awards earned through participating in RediCard may be subject to tax liability. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of RediCard points or rewards is the responsibility of the member.
9. Members receive ten (10) total free outbound/inbound fax pages per stay (U.S. only). A "stay" means all consecutive nights a RediCard member registers, personally pays for and stays at any participating Inn, regardless of the number of check-ins and check-outs.
10. Changes to these Terms & Conditions will be posted on the RediCard website at www.redroof.com. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change, at the sole discretion of Red Roof, at any time and without notice.
1. Upon the completion of the RediCard program application by an eligible individual as defined above, a membership number will be assigned to each applicant. Upon receiving this number, an individual becomes immediately eligible to earn RediCard points.
2. A member will be eligible to receive ten (10) RediCard points per dollar spent on net room rate paid (room rate less any applicable discounts). Points will not be earned for incidental expenses charged to the member's room. Taxes applied to the room do not qualify for points.
3. The member is eligible to receive points for staying at any Inn if the room is reserved in such member's name and is personally occupied by the member
4. If two (2) members share a room, and each member pays separately for such member's portion of the bill through separate folios, RediCard will award points to each member for such member's portion of the bill.
5. If a RediCard member occupies a room paid for by another member or individual, only the member occupying the room is eligible to receive points for the stay.
6. Stays booked through third-party web sites and pre-paid channels do not qualify for RediCard points. Websites currently include, but are not limited to, Travelocity, Hotels.com, booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, and Expedia.
7. Members may earn points for only one (1) room per night.
8. Points will not be earned for an Inn stay made prior to the member's enrollment date as shown in our records. No retroactive credit will be given.
9. Points accrued by a RediCard member are for the member's benefit only and may not be transferred to anyone. However, points are transferable to a legal spouse only in the case of documented death of the member and by order of a Court.
10. Point accrual is limited to individual travel and is not available to group travel package tours.
11. RediCard points are generally posted to a member's account within seven (7) days of check out, however, this time frame may vary and Red Roof is under no obligation to post points within this specific time period.
12. If proper point credit does not appear on the member's summary, the member may send a copy of the paid hotel receipt, along with such member's RediCard account number, to:
RediCard Member Services
2071 North Bechtle Avenue PMB 226
Springfield, OH 45504-9980
12.a. Allow approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks for the stay to be credited to the account.
13. No retroactive points will be given for stays occurring more than ninety (90) days from the date of checkout.
14. A member's RediCard points will expire if no RediCard stay activity is recorded during a consecutive fourteen (14) month period. Expired points will not be reinstated.
1. With the introduction of a co-branded Visa® card, RediCard +, in 2015 members with a RediCard+ account will receive additional RediCard points and benefits to include, but not limited to:
1. a. Five (5) RediCard points per dollar spent on net room rate paid (room rate less any applicable discounts) when the room rate is charged to the RediCard+ Visa credit card. Points will not be earned for incidental expenses charged to the member's room. Taxes applied to the room do not qualify for points.
1. b. Two (2) RediCard points for fuel and fast food purchases on the RediCard + Visa credit card.
1. c. One (1) RediCard point for all other purchases on the RediCard+ Visa credit card.
Free Night Certificates
1. Certificates are automatically issued when a member account reaches six-thousand (6,000) points. Points required for a free night award may be changed at any time at the sole discretion of Red Roof. Points are deducted from the account when the award is issued.
2. Beginning February 2015, Red Roof will e-mail notice to members with valid e-mail addresses when they have certificates available. Beginning February 28, 2015, certificates will cease to be mailed completely. Until this time, members receiving mailed Certificates should allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
2.a. Rewards and reward statuses are posted online to member accounts on redroof.com. Members without internet access may contact the Member Services line (800.333.0991) to confirm the status of their account and rewards.
2.b. Members may redeem Certificates by reserving a room at redroof.com and using the Certificate number available on their RediCard online account, by calling 800 RED ROOF (800.733.7663) or by contacting the Inn directly.
2.c. Certificate reservations must be made in advance. Some properties may limit the number of Certificate rooms available for special event periods.
3. Certificates are valid for twelve (12) months following the date of issuance, unless otherwise noted, or for six (6) months following notice of termination of the RediCard program, whichever comes first. Cancellation policies may vary from Inn to Inn. Member should confirm policy for desired Inn at time of reservation.
4. Reservations for redemption of Certificates cannot be booked more than six (6) months before the arrival date.
5. Certificates are valid only in connection with individual travel and are not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions, or other special rates and/or package programs.
6. Certificates are valid only for the individual noted on the Certificate and are not transferable.
7. A Certificate is good for one (1) night, up to four (4) people per standard room, tax included; charges for upgraded rooms may apply. There are certain room types that are excluded when using a Certificate, which may vary from Inn to Inn. Members should check at time of reservation for available room types.
8. Certificates do not cover the cost of incremental charges such as movies and long distance calls. Certificates do not cover transportation costs to and from the Inn.
9. Members will be asked for a credit card or cash deposit at time of check-in to cover any incidental charges.
10. If guaranteeing a reservation using a Certificate for arrival after 8pm, a credit card is required at time of booking. If the member does not cancel the reservation and does not check in, the Certificate will be redeemed and no longer available for use.
11. Red Roof or the Inn will make every effort to accommodate most requests for redeeming Certificates. However, Red Roof or the Inn may be unable to do so at all times in all locations, due to sold out situations or limited availability which may apply at certain Inns at certain times of the year.
12. Certificates are void, and will not be honored, if sold for cash or other consideration. Certificates will not be replaced if lost, expired, or stolen, and are not redeemable for cash.
13. Unclaimed rewards will expire twelve (12) months from earned date.
14. Members are solely responsible for updating contact information, including mailing and email addresses, either online or by calling the Member Services line at (800) 333-0991.
15. No more than seven (7) Certificates may be used by one member at a single hotel during any thirty (30) day period.