* I always stay free.
* Most Red Roof hotels let me bring a friend but my pet parent always checks with the hotel first.
* I always check in with the front desk.
* I never stay alone in my room. When it's time for housekeeping to clean our room, my pet parent takes me out for a walk.
* I always pick up after myself. Well, my pet parent does but I supervise.
* My service animal friends can always stay at any Red Roof location.
* If I could read, I would make sure to read the full pet policy for humans.
This pet policy applies for Red Roof Inn and Red Roof PLUS+ locations. Due to state laws, ordinances, or contract provisions, not all of our locations can accept pets. The following locations are not able to accept your pet, but service animals are always welcome: Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Oxon Hill, MD #181, Red Roof Inn & Suites Philadelphia - Bellmawr, NJ #332 and Lord & Moris - Times Square Hotel #1145. We apologize for any inconveniences.